Your God orders you to be powerful!
Psalm 68.29,35: " Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.... O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God."
Hi everybody !
These passages of scriptures show us that the God in whom we believe, we serve the Lord Jesus Christ is powerful! And because he is powerful and formidable, he ordered his people to be powerful by giving his strength, courage and power by the Holy Spirit.
This is a formal order addresses to the people of God that we are redeemed by the blood of the lamb, it is an invitation to know their true identity in Christ, to come out of his fear, his comfort zone,to manifest the prophetic purposes of God in our generation for the name of the Lord be glorified advantage in all aspects of our lives.
This is an invitation to dare to do something great for God, to be undertaken, to make exploits, for our God whatever our field of competence because in our resolutions will meet success! " Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands. (Job 22.21-30). ".
What consist this order of power sent by God for us?
• God's will for us is that we succeed, triumph, fulfill exploits for his glory " Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. (Psalm 108.13).".
• God does not want us to remain in shyness, fear of our past failures, fate, the complex of superiority or inferiority, he would free us of any complex so we like us to assume that he has created. " For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Psalm 139.13-14) "
• God would deliver us from our enemies, our diseases, bondage chains that poison our lives " Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies (Ps 103.3-4) "
• God does not want us resign to the challenges, trials, but we must have a winning attitude, conqueror attitude like Joshua and Caleb, not defeatist. " I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. (1Jean2.14) ... Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4.4.) ... Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Romans 8.37) "
• God wants us to be animated by an excellent spirit that transcends the oppositions, obstacles, trials to stay focused on the vision of God, the promises of God, the omnipotence of God to accomplish what his mouth said, in our lives. " Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation. (Daniel 5:12) "
• God wants us to possess the door of our enemies, whether they who flee before us. " That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (Genesis 22:17) ... The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28.1) ... And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee. (Numbers 10.35) "
• God desires that we cease to know him superficially, we go into the depths with him, as we benefit experimenting him every day a little more. " My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. (Osée4.6) ... But the people that know their God shall be strong (Daniel 11.32.b) "
What to do to experience the power of God?
1. The power of the word of God. " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1.1) ... This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Joshua 1.8) ... Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23.29) "
2. The power of prayer. " Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (Jacques 5:16)... Pray without ceasing. (1 Thessalonians 5:17) "
3. The power of revelation. " Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3.7)"
4. The Power of Faith. " But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrews 11.6) "
5. The Power of Obedience. " Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Genesis 12.1-3) ... And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22) "
6. The power of determination. " For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. (Hebrews 6.10-12) "
At the end of this message, I invite you to believe in the omnipotence of God in our lives, nothing is too beautiful or surreal for our God to accomplish! He is the Almighty! And that is why he commands us to be powerful not to crush our fellows as do the tyrants of this world, but to glorify his name in every place where he will call us by following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ. " Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (Philippians 2 .3-12) "
Pst. DANY BAVOUA
• Confess your sins, turn away from all evil ways, demand the blood of Christ to cleanse you from all sin by 1 jean 1.9
• Invites the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart with a prayer of faith as your Lord and personal Savior according to Romans 10.9-10, in doing it you will receive salvation and eternal life
• Observe and puts into practice the six principles in this message to experience the power of God
• Get inspired by message for other prayer points and pray as the Holy Spirit lead you