Know your God and you shall make exploits!
Jeremie 9.23-24, Daniel 11.32, John 17.3, 4.6 Hosea: "Thus says the LORD: A wise man does not glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich will not glorify of his wealth. But let him who boasts boast To have intelligence and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth; Because this is what I delight, saith the Lord ... he corrupt by flatteries wickedly against the covenant. But the people that do know their God shall be strong ... this is eternal life, that they might know thee the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ ... My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me; Because thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. "
Today Christianity is facing a major challenge of the knowledge of God. Many Christians today make no effort to access to the knowledge of God, consequently they are deprived of the action of the infinite greatness of God in their lives as they have rejected knowledge, this is the way God rejects them.
Today there is an adulterated Christianity, perverted, emotional, dramatic, without impact, Christians walks away more and more of the truth of the Holy Bible doctrine that would like everyone to look for the truth is so that it will be free rightly Jesus Christ says about it: "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (john 8:32)"
Unfortunately today many run after the works of God, miracles after rejecting the knowledge of one who makes miracles. Moses understood this is why God used to having made several Miracles desired to know the advantage of "The Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. Then Moses returned to the camp; but his young servant, Joshua son of Nun did not leave the middle of the tent. Moses said to the LORD, Behold, you tell me: Bring up this people! And you do not let me know whom you will send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know you by name, and thou hast found grace in my eyes. Now if I have found favor in thy sight, show me now thy ways; then I know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight. That this nation is your people. (Exodus 33.11-13) "
In other words, only the truth can set free ! No pseudo-truths! Not the spectacular and emotional Christianity that puts the people away from the teachings of Jesus Christ! No doctrines, dogmas of the Church who have no scriptural foundation! Not the doctrines of demons!
Today many are trapped by the false doctrines that have no biblical foundation in which the clergy, pastors, false servants of God have trained that prevent manifest the fullness of the potential of God in them, in turn God's plan.
Many live in fear, fear, indecision, lack of ambition, lack of vision, determination, mediocrity, resignation due to his false teachings, their false doctrines that made them by force things slaves of Satan, slaves of men!
What is the Knowledge of God?
• Know God is to acquire information (truths, revelations) about his identity, his attributes, his character, his environment, his power, his standards, his ways
• It is living by his standards, his ways (Word)
• It is to have a relationship, an intimate communion with him as a man knows his wife in marriage
• It is the experience, have their own testimony of God by his personal experience
• After God saves us through Jesus Christ, his greatest desire is not to give us money, work, miracles, marriage ... and so on, but for us , we must knew him thoroughly. Today people want only the things of God without knowing him, this is what explains the superficiality of today's Christians, their lack of faith.
The types of knowledge
1. The intellectual knowledge of God's Word (Logos). "Just as you excel in everything, in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in your love to us, see that you also excel in this charity. (2 Corinthians 8.7) "
2. The knowledge revealed by the Holy Spirit of the Word of God (Rhema). "The secret things belong unto the LORD our God; things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuterenome 29.29) ... For God, who said,. Let light shine out of darkness made his light shine in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. (2 Corinthians 4.6) ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge (Ephesians 1:17) "
3. Knowledge of the spiritual principles, of the spiritual realities reign (angels, demons, alliances, pacts, family foundations, occult) that allude to the spiritual battle "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty, by the power of God to destroy strongholds. We demolish arguments and every high thing raised up against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. We are ready to punish all disobedience, when your obedience is complete. (2 Corinthians 10.4-6) ... Put on the whole armor of God, to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, to be able to withstand in the evil day, and stand firm having done all (Ephesians 6.11-13) "
4. Knowledge of science and experience (training in a particular field, studies, research, learning a trade, life experience, wisdom). "Because of this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience, and to patience godliness, to godliness brotherly love , and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things are yours and abound, they make you idle nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (2 1.5-8 stone)
5. Knowledge through visions, dreams. "God speaks, however, now in one way, Now another, and we are not the point guard. He speaks through dreams, vision of the night, when men come to a deep sleep, when they are asleep on their beds. (Job 33.14-15) "
6. Knowledge in the depths of God. "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! What unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways (Romans 11.33) ... that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith!; being rooted and grounded in love, you can understand with all the saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3.17-19)
7. Knowledge experienced in the word of God. "Doers of the word, and not confine yourself to listen, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. (Jacques 1:22)
Obstacles to the knowledge of God
1. The leaven of the Pharisees (pride, bad lessons) "Jesus said to them, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees (Matthew 16.7).
2. false doctrines, demonic teachings. "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, having itching to hear nice things, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, turn away their ears from the truth and turn aside to myths. (2 Timothy 4.3-5) "
3. Disobedience (the spirit of God, the word of God)
4. The lack of will. "Moses called Bezalel and Oholiab, and every wise man in whose heart the Lord had put wisdom, everyone whose heart was willing to apply to the work to perform it. (Exodus 36.2) "
What to do to access the knowledge of God?
1. The desire to know him better, to grow in knowledge, to seek knowledge. "The glory of God is to conceal a thing; The glory of kings is to search things (Proverbs 25.2) ... I have heard those who asked for nothing, I let myself be found by those who did not seek me. I said, 'Here I am, here I am! A nation that was not called by my name. (Isaiah 65.1) "
2. Reading, meditation and the study of God's word. "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; meditate on it day and night, to do according to all that is written therein: because that's when you have success in your business, it is then that you will succeed. (Joshua 1.8)
3. The practice of his word, his instructions
4. invoke him in our praise, our worship, our prayers for it proves of benefit to us. "Call to me and I will answer; I will tell you great things, hidden things, which thou knowest not. (Jer 33.3) "
5. Improve our intimacy with God through the exercise of fasting, which will allow us to enter into the depths with him
6. inform, form in the formal or informal channels (Reading, education, schools, training centers ...)
At the end of this message, I invite each other to be desired to know the Lord more than anything else, it is the only guarantee of their spiritual growth, this is the only assurance of their freedom in Christ and their fulfillment,of their victory in the Lord in all areas of their lives.
Pst. DANY BAVOUA
-Confesse Your sins, turn away from all evil, asks the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse you from all sin according to 1 John 1.9
-Invite the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart as your Lord and Savior by faith prayer according to Romans 10.9-10
- Ask the Lord to help you implement the six principles of knowledge contained in the message