How to manifest faith?
Mark 5.24-34: "Jesus went with him. A large crowd followed and pressed it. Now there was a woman with an issue of blood twelve years. She had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all she had, and she had nothing bettered, but rather grew worse was. Having heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said: If I just touch his clothes, I shall be whole. Immediately the blood was stopped and she felt in her body that she was healed of her affliction. Jesus immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him; and turning to the crowd, he said: Who touched my clothes? His disciples said to him, You see the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? And he looked around to see who had done it. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and told him the whole truth. Jesus said to her, Daughter, your faith has saved you; Go in peace and be freed from your suffering. "
Hi to everybody!
This story we just read is the story of the woman with blood loss that had lost everything because of his illness, but despite difficulties and oppositions, she has not lost hope, she believed that if she touched only the garment of the Lord Jesus Christ, she would get his full recovery. The faith of this woman questions us about the kind of faith we must have and especially how we should demonstrate it. We will see it in this message.
Why must we manifest faith?
• Faith is not an abstract entity although it falls a spiritual act (Invisible), its impact can be appreciate in our lives and those of others. It may feel stigmatized by some indicators the work of faith in the lives of individuals
• Nothing great, glorious can be accomplish with God without faith, without works that accompany it. " But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hébreux11.6) ... Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. (Hébreux10.38) "
• God will act in our lives depending on the extent of our faith, if our faith is great it will act greatly, if it’s small, it will be on a reduced scale. The proportion of its work in our lives thus depends on the style or the kind of faith we have. God will never do something in our lives what we do not believe it. He will never force us to believe in his glorious power. It is therefore important for us to believe even when we do not yet see its promises ,its power. Does he not say "Blessed are those who believe without seeing." " Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. (John 20.29) "
• Have faith is one thing, demonstrate it is another thing!
How to manifest faith?
1. The Power of hope. " By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure. (Hebrews 11.17-19) ... Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. (Romans 4:18) "
2. The Power of vision. " And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. (Habakkuk 2.2-3) "
3. The Power of determination, perseverance. " That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. (Hebrews 6:12)"
4. The Power of prophetic declarations. " We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; (2 Corinthians 4:13) "
5. The Power of prophetic actions. " When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. (Mark 5: 27-28) "
6. The Power of good works. " What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. (James 2.14-18) "
7. The power of persistent prayer. " And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel. And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel. (1 Kings 18.41-46) "
At the end of this message, I encourage you to have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ no matter what you are going through because he is the solution to our problems, but especially to start manifesting your faith wherever the Holy Spirit lead you. Because nothing is impossible for the Lord to him who believes. " Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9.23) "
Pst. DANY BAVOUA
-Confesse Your sins, ask the blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse from all sin according to 1 John 1.9, turn away from all paths of evil
-Invite The Lord Jesus Christ in your heart as Lord and Savior by personal prayer of faith according to Romans 10.9-10, in making you receive the salvation and the precious gift of eternal life by the Holy Spirit will reside in you
- Put into practice the 7 points of the messages on "how to manifest faith? "
How to manifest faith?