Phil 4:13, Habakkuk 2: 1-4 “I have the strength to face all condition by the power that Christ gives me… I will climb my watchtower and wait to see what the lord will tell me to say and what answer he will give to my complain. The Lord gave me this answer: write down clearly on clay tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance. Put it in writing because it is not yet time for it to come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it, it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed. And this is the message: those who are evil will not survive, but those who are righteous will live because they are faithful to God.” (Good News Bible translation) Hello to all! These passages we just read are instructions of the Holy Spirit revealed by these writings from Apostle Paul and from the prophet Habakkuk, to motivate us to accept the eternal intentions of God for us who are projects of peace and not of misfortune. These intentions are larger than our most prolific imagination, larger than us, our family, our small person, than our natural capacities and gifts, than our intelligence, than our background, than our past of defeat and failure… God will use us to carry out his eternal intentions, to materialize his vision through us. In any vision which emanates from God, it is initially about God and not us, although its materialization depends more on our good provision than of God, because as regards to God he wants to see us succeeding! In other words God should be in the center of any vision, of any project which we undertake; we must initially search his glory in any thing. We will see for the continuation what is the divine vision, what does it implies and what we must do for his realization in spite of the tests, the adversity and the opposition. THE VISION
- ThevisionItisanideal,amodelonwhichwecopyourway of thinkingandto live
- Itisamentalimagereceived fromtheLordin keeping withourdestiny,withtheplanofGodforourlifewhichcatalysesus,motivatesus,inspirestous,helpuskeephopeinthemomentsoftestsandturbulence(thecaseofJosephinEgyptasslave… “Itoldyouthesethings,so thatyouhavepeaceinme.Youwill havetribulationsintheworld;buttakecourage,Ihaveovercometheworld.(John33)”)
- Itisaproject(business,employment,travel,academy,professional,ministry,)whichhasthepowerto transform,to changeyourstoryradically. “BecauseitisneitherfromtheEast,neitherfrom theWest,norfromthedesert, that raises comes.ButGodisthatwhichjudges:Helowersone,andheraisestheother. (Psalms75.7-8)”
- Itisaprophecy,arevelationanditsachievementwill propelyouon anotherlevelofsizewith
- MucharestillignorantoftheplansofGodandtheintentionsofGodfortheirlife.“Mypeopleperish,becausethey lackknowledge.Sinceyourejectedknowledge,Iwill rejectyou,andyouwill be strippedofmypriesthood;sinceyouforgotthelawofyourGod,Iwill forgetalsoyourchildren.(Osea6)”
- Muchare afraidbecauseoppressed,threatenedbythedevilanditsagentsspiritually,sometimesevenphysically
- Muchengageintheministrysometimeswithouttruerepentanceandatruedeliverance,whichmakes it easy forthedevilto afflictthem,to manipulatethem,to opposewitheagernesstothematerializationof theplanofGod andhisblessingsso thatthey feel discouragedandgive uptheLordto serveMuch are discouragedbecause of malicious gossip,oftheglanceandtheopinionoftheothers,whichdestroytheirmotivationandtheirgood will.
- Manyare demotivatedbecause oftestsandthetribulationswithwhichtheycope(disease,rejection,poverty,lack,limitations,desert,unaccomplishedpromises,delay….)
- Somelosttheirzeal,theirdetermination,and theirloveto servetheLord. “ButwhatIhaveagainstyou,itisthatyougave upyour love. (Apocalypse4)…Iknowyourworks.Iknowthatyouareneithercoldnorboiling.Canyoubecoldorboiling!Thus,becauseyouaretepid,andthatyouareneithercoldnorboiling,Iwill vomityou outofmymouth. (Apocalypse3.15-16)”
- Because youarespecialandsingleinyourkind
- Becauseyoucan doallbyChristwhostrengthensyou.“Ican doallbythatwhichstrengthensme…Jesustellshim:Ifyoucan! … Allispossiblewith he whobelieves. (Mark23)”
- 1. Motivate ourselves, with power of the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. “So that it gives you, according to the wealth of its glory, to be strengthened by its Spirit in the interior man… But, withthat which can make, by the power which acts in us, infinitely beyondall that we ask or think (Ephesians 16, 20)… In the same way also the Spirit helps us in our weaknesses, because we do not know what it is advisable for us to ask in our prayers. But the Spirit itself intercedes by inexpressible sighs; (Romans 8.26)… Strengthen yourself and take courage, because it is you that will put these people in possession of the country, which I swore to their fathers to give them. Only strengthen yourself and have good courage, while acting accurately according to all the laws, prescribed by my servant to you; diverts you neither on the right nor on the left, in order to succeed in all that you will undertake. (Joshua 1.6-7)”
- 2.Remove the spiritual and physical obstacles toyour vision by the prayer, to revoke the decrees, the diabolic ordinances which are opposed with eagerness to your vision by the blood of Jesus-Christ and prophetic declarations. “In the morning, while turning over to the city, He was hungry. Seeing a fig tree on the way, He approached some; but it found only leaves there, and He told the tree: Never will you bear fruits anymore! And at the moment the fig tree dried. The disciples, who saw that, were astonished, and said: How this fig tree did become dry in one moment? Jesus answered them: I tell you in truth, if you have faith and that you do not doubt, not only you would make what was made with this fig tree, but when you would say to this mountain: Leave from there and throw yourself in the sea, that would be done. All that you will ask with faith by the prayer, you will receive it. (Mathew 21...18-22)… He answered: Any plant that was not plant by my celestial Father will be uprooted. (Mathew 13)… He deleted the act whose ordinances condemned us and who remained against us, and He destroyed it by nailing him on the cross; He stripped the dominations and the authorities, and publicly delivered them as a show, while triumphing over them by the cross. (Colossians 2.14-15)”
- 4.Continue to advance by faith. “Because we walk by the faith and not by the sight,(2corinthians 7)… without faith it is impossible of him to be pleasant; because it is necessary that he who approaches God believes that God exists, and that He is the remunerator for those who seek Him. (Hebrews 11.6)”At the end of this message, I once more invite you to allow nothing, nor nobody to kill your vision, even not the devil and his agents because with God you have the majority and are more than victorious! Do not be afraid, take courage it does not matter the difficulties and the circumstances which you cross, the Eternal to which you belong is taller than these challenges and the work which He began in you, He will surely lead it to perfection. The Lord is more than faithful and always keeps his promises. You can do it! You must arrive there! You must believe in Him with all your heart more than whom so ever. “Lets come together with a sincere heart, in the plenitude of faith, the purified hearts of a guilty conscience, and the washed body of pure water. Firmly let us retain the profession of our hope, because He who made the promise is faithful. (Hebrews 10 .22-23)… thus do not give up your insurance, to which a great remuneration is attached. Because you need perseverance, so that after having achieved the will of God, you obtain what is promised to you. (Hebrews 10.35-36)” As Paul, I proclaim in your lives: “You can do all by Christ who strengthens you” May the Lord blesses you of all the blessings of the sky and the ground, that He grants his grace and His prosperity in this season to you.
323 total views, 3 views today